Skip to content
- Bookings available by appointment only.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold your booking time. Have a specific engineer you prefer? Please request to be put on their schedule. We want our clients to have a consistently amazing experience.
- To ensure availability of your desired session time, studio room, or engineer, it’s recommended to book at least 48 hours in advance.
- We will try our best to accommodate last minute sessions, however, it’s recommended to book 48 hours in advance.
- Late arrivals may not be guaranteed their full time booked. Extension of time will be determined on an individual basis as the Studio schedule allows. Please plan ahead for DFW traffic and always feel free to arrive at the studio early. We want our clients to have the best experience possible.
- Any unscheduled or extended studio time will be invoiced separately. This includes but is not limited to edits to a mix, additional recording time, data transfers. In some instances, a separate session must be booked to complete this work.
- When booking, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- All clients will receive an invoice receipt through PayPal.
- Payments made with card or PayPal include a 3% processing fee and sales tax. There is no processing fee when paying with cash.
- We accept all credit/debit cards, as well as PayPal and cash.
- Clients may pay balance due at the start or end of session.
- All sessions, masters, bounces, and files will be released upon payment made in full.
- Cancellations with at least a 24-hour notice may be rescheduled.
- Last minute cancellations and no shows will forfeit their deposit and will be required to make payment in full to book future sessions.
- Refunds are not offered for time spent utilizing the studio. No exceptions.
- Please bring files needed during the session on a flash drive, or hard drive.
- We highly recommend all clients bring a drive to keep a backup of their sessions.
- All backup sessions removed from the studio are the responsibility of the client.
- We keep sessions on our servers for about 1 year. Occasionally, we have to make room and will either delete old sessions or move them to a cold storage drive. We are not responsible for sessions deleted to make space.
- LARGE SESSION FILES ARE EMAILED DURING SCHEDULED SESSIONS ONLY. Emailing of large data files takes time and must have their own scheduled session. We want our clients to be productive and have their files fast and ready. Bring a drive so you can have all your media files ready whenever you need them.
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILES SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL OR WETRANSFER. THESE OFTEN EXPIRE AND WILL REQUIRE A SCHEDULED SESSION TO RESEND.
- For the best utilization of your time please try and get beats secured before your session so you do not have to find a different beat at the last minute. EMP Studios is not responsible for legal issues due to YouTube copyrights or download laws as some of their videos are blocked and access is not guaranteed.
- We highly recommend that clients do not bring many extra people to their session. We want you to be productive and relaxed, this is not possible with too many people taking up space and making noise.
- No smoking within the facility. You may smoke outside in the designated areas.